Get your tickets for a great weekend!
This is our largest community STOKE and fundraising event of the year!
All funds raised go towards building and maintaining the trails you ride
Join us in making Washington the Best Place to Ride!
Evergreen Members will receive discounted pricing
Buy Your Festival Pass
Passes are required for all demos, rides, events, clinics, and contests. Space is limited, so register now to secure your spot. Demos are not guaranteed. All will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 2-Day Adult Fest Pass (18+): $50 for members ($70 for non-members)
- 2-Day Youth Fest Pass (13-17 years old): $20 for members ($40 for non-members)
- 2-Day Child Fest Pass (12 and under): Free
- Prices will increase for on-site registration (if space is available)—member discount pricing will not be available.
- Passes will be required for all demos, rides, events, clinics, and contests.
- There are no kid bike demos - only adult-sized bikes will be available.
- Demos are first-come, first-serve - you are not guaranteed the ability to try all bikes.
- Riders must provide a helmet - there are none to borrow or buy at the event.
- Bring your pedals if you don't want to use flats.
- Valid ID and Credit Card required for demo use
- Demos are not full-day rentals - demo rides should be limited to 1 hour or less per bike.
Reserve Your Camping
Camping registration will open online in April.
We can have some camping at the venue again this year. Due to the variability of the site and the potential for soft conditions, we cannot allow any trailers or large RVs. The best option is to pitch a tent on the upper RC airfield above the venue. Additional camping options are nearby, in the Port Gamble and Poulsbo area, if you need to accommodate a larger RV or trailer.
$40 two nights (Fri-Sat)--Tent camping, roof-top tents, and vans only: $40
- All site fees include two nights (Fri-Sat) - no single-night sales.
- Tent campsites will be walk-in only. Parking may not be not directly adjacent to your site. Plan to carry your gear a little way to set up.
- Vehicle Spaces will be assigned on-site on a first-come, first-served basis, with no saving areas for others. If you want to camp together, you must show up together.
- Your vehicle must fit into a single space - only one vehicle per space.
- This is a dry camp - no water, electricity, or hookups will be available. Porta-potty toilets will be nearby for your use.
- Only one vehicle per camping registration. Extra vehicles will be allowed to park on-site or may be directed to off-site overflow parking.
- No wood fires - propane fire pits are ok.
- Please keep your pets on leash! We love dogs and other 4-legged friends, and want them to be safe.