Get your tickets for a great weekend!
Join us in Port Gamble June 10-11, 2023
This is our largest community STOKE and fundraising event of the year!
All funds raised go towards building and maintaining the trails you ride
Join us in making Washington the Best Place to Ride!
Evergreen Members will receive discounted pricing
Buy Your Festival Pass
Passes are required for all demos, rides, events, clinics, and contests. Space is limited, so register now to secure your spot. Demos are not guaranteed. All will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 2-Day Adult Fest Pass (18+): $50 for members ($70 for non-members)
- 2-Day Youth Fest Pass (13-17 years old): $20 for members ($40 for non-members)
- 2-Day Child Fest Pass (12 and under): Free
- No special member pricing
- Per day passes
- 1-Day Adult Fest Pass (18+): $50
- 1-Day Youth Fest Pass (13-17 years old): $25
- 1-Day Child Fest Pass (12 and under): Free
- Passes will be required for all demos, rides, events, clinics, and contests.
- There are no kid bike demos - only adult-sized bikes will be available.
- Demos are first-come, first-serve - you are not guaranteed the ability to try all bikes.
- Riders must provide a helmet - there are none to borrow or buy at the event.
- Bring your pedals if you don't want to use flats.
- Valid ID and Credit Card required for demo use
- Demos are not full-day rentals - demo rides should be limited to 1 hour or less per bike.
Reserve Your Jump Zone Session
Evergreen MTB Festival 2023 will include a brand new Jump Zone!
This exciting new option provides access to various sized jump ramps with airbag landings, all faciliated by professional MTB Coach Robbie.
Riders will have the option to use small to large jump ramps into three different-sized airbags. Ramps will be set at various distances from the faces of the airbags depending on skill level. The riders will approach the jumps under their own power, with the option to use an elevated roll-in ramp.
Each jump zone session: $75 (does not include Festival Pass)
- Jump Zone use requires a paid reservation and Festival Pass.
- Participation in the Jump Zone requires an additional signed liability waiver, which will be completed on-site before you start your session.
- All sessions will be supervised by a coach.
- Helmets are required and not provided. Full face helmets are highly recommended.
- Riders with 24” wheels or larger will be allowed to participate.
- Parents or guardians must sign waivers for minors.
- Sessions are weather dependent.
Reserve Your Camping
We have camping options at the venue again this year. Due to the variability of the site and the potential for soft conditions, we cannot allow any trailers or large RVs. The best option is to pitch a tent on the upper RC airfield above the venue. Additional camping options are nearby, in the Port Gamble and Poulsbo area, if you need to accommodate a larger RV or trailer.
Tent camping, roof-top tents, and vans only.
All site fees include two nights (Fri-Sat); no single-night sales.
Online pre-registration only: $40
- Sites will not accommodate trailers or RV's.
- All site fees include two nights (Fri-Sat); no single-night sales.
- Check-in starts on Friday (6/9) at 4pm.
- Tent campsites will be walk-in only. Parking may not be directly adjacent.
- Spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis on site - no saving of areas for others. If you want to camp together, you must show up together.
- Your tent or van must fit into a 12x24 space - only one tent/van per space.
- Only one vehicle per camping registration. Extra vehicles will be allowed to park on-site, or may be directed to off-site overflow parking.
- This is a dry camp - no water, electricity or hookups will be available. Porta-potty toilets will be nearby for your use.
- No wood fires - propane fire pits are ok.
- Please keep your pets on leash! We love dogs and trail dogs, and want them to be safe.